- from radical rightwing propaganda outlets such as Fox, Breitbart, The WAshington (DC) Beacon, the Washington (DC) Times, and the like.
- from "foundations" and "centers" that consist mainly of 2-3 people funded by the Koch brothers, the Heritage Foundation, and other parts of the rightwing noise machine
- from articles written by such dimbulbs as
- Jeanine Martin -- a dowdy, frumpy upper-moiddle-aged lady from Lovettsville, VA, who believes every email written in ALL CAPS, FORWARD THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW
- Stephen Brody Tucker -- who presents himself as TBE's resident "intellectual" because he sips whiskey and smokes cigars
- and an assortment of other authors that no one has heard of.
According to TBE, prospective jurors come from voter registration rolls and DMV databases. Thus, by their logic, there must be 9,000 people who are not citizens but who are registered to vote in Loudon County.
- How do people decline jury duty? A mail-in return form? How many checked the wrong box?
- In Virginia, non-citizens can have a driver's license. How do we know the people who declined jury duty did not come solely from the DMV list?
- How many people were slated for jury duty more than once and declined each time -- if this is the case, the number is not 9,000 because of duplicates.